Air isn't just tech—it's a lifestyle. Walk a little lighter in a design drawing inspiration from Air Max icons. The large window showcases 's greatest innovation while mesh keeps you feeling fresh.
- Woven and synthetic fabric on the upper provides a lightweight fit and airy feel.
- Air technology absorbs impact for cushioning with every step.
- Stretchy inner sleeve creates a personalized fit.
- Rubber outsole gives you durable traction.
- Pull tab on heel
- Foam midsole
- Shown: Sail/Phantom/Indigo Haze/Oxygen Purple
- Style: FB2934-100
Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.